Faith is a way of knowing. One can have faith in each other and in things. Faith isn't only ones religion. Believe in what you want, but remember to keep an open mind.
On the show, Gregory House's father was a priest. I believe this figure influenced House's hostility towards religious people.Theoretically, this is why he does not believe in God, but e believes in himself. Therefor he recognizes that miracles may happen, but due to the invention of proper medicine and skill of efficient diagnosis.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes one can only have faith in themselves because that's the one person in this world that can't betray you.
On the show, Gregory House's father was a priest. I believe this figure influenced House's hostility towards religious people.Theoretically, this is why he does not believe in God, but e believes in himself. Therefor he recognizes that miracles may happen, but due to the invention of proper medicine and skill of efficient diagnosis.
ReplyDeleteI guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes one can only have faith in themselves because that's the one person in this world that can't betray you.